Warner Bros. and DC’s leap towards a crossover known as Man of Steel 2 and Batman Vs. Superman may have an unexpected title. Warner Bros. recently registered multiple website domains that have to do with the upcoming movie.
- Man of Steel: Battle the Knight
- Man of Steel: Black of Knight
- Man of Steel: Darkness Falls
- Man of Steel: Knight Falls
- Man of Steel: Shadow of the Night
- Man of Steel: The Blackest Hour
- Man of Steel: The Darkness Within
It’s a common practice that studios use to secure an official website for a film, and having multiple titles to throw off speculation. Because knowing a movie’s title right off the bat ruins the fun.
Every single one of those subtitles sound terrible. Unless the Superman sequel is a black metal musical; then I’m all in.
They might as well keep the train rolling and throw in Man of Steel into Darkness and Man of Steel: The Dark World. Or maybe even pay tribute and entitle it Man of Steel: A Knight’s Tale. Why not?
Batman Vs. Superman — or whatever they’re going to call it — train wrecks into theaters July 17, 2015.